Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Post exact time pced for specific items

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndreasF
AndreasF
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post exact time pced for specific items Empty
PostSubject: Post exact time pced for specific items   Post exact time pced for specific items Empty15/7/2015, 13:32

Just a tip for future advice, can you guys please tell the exact time pced for the different items? I mean the last pc happened a few hours ago, pcer say subj garb for instance which i tried to sell for 4100 over night and it didn't sell when i woke up now. What this tells me is that there's literally 100% chance that the pcer did not pc this item, yet pcer says it's updated with 3950-4200 this just makes people lose money because they wanna go for it, 250k profit on a low valued flip ofc people wants to go for this and then everyone loses money on that item because they're most likely gonna have to sell it for 4050 or something.  I know pcers do hard work for free, this is great but you can't lie to people.
Back to top Go down
Gamedolf
Gamedolf

Post exact time pced for specific items Cdrvmj10

PostSubject: Re: Post exact time pced for specific items   Post exact time pced for specific items Empty15/7/2015, 14:23

First of all, it would be too much hassle to keep track of when every single item's buy and sell prices were updated, and it would be pretty useless information anyway. Your case is why we have the 25k/30min rule. If your item doesn't buy/sell, use the rule and the margin will be updated when you report to a pcer or on the forums.
Margins are only updated from reports, so it's not the pcer's fault if the item you want isn't updated overnight. It's simply because nobody posted a report showing that an update is needed for that item.
We aren't "lying to people" by not updating the margin, we just don't have a reason to update it until we see a report.

I hope this answers your question.
Back to top Go down
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/gamedolf
Joey P
Joey P

Post exact time pced for specific items Fc_ran10

PostSubject: Re: Post exact time pced for specific items   Post exact time pced for specific items Empty12/1/2016, 18:10

No further posts. Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post exact time pced for specific items   Post exact time pced for specific items Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1