Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Margins life and death

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

Margins life and death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxFlip
MaxFlip

Margins life and death Empty
PostSubject: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty31/1/2014, 05:35

I thought I might just mention that it may be helpful to leave margins up for the past week and instead of deleting yesterdays instead delete the one from last Friday for example, that way there is a back log. I am not sure if this will work or not, or if there are benefits or consequences, but just thought I might mention it in case it is something that we need to look in too in order to help improve the forums, since the margin page is the most viewed page.

-Ryan

Side note-- I have a avatar picture but am unable to add to my profile, If someone could pm me with help it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Announce
Announce

Margins life and death Fc_ran11

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty31/1/2014, 21:33

The older margins get moved to another forum section which is visible by Forum Moderators only. We move them so other members won't use the wrong margins thread. So don't worry about that Smile. As for the avatar. I won't be able to help now, but I will monday Smile
Back to top Go down
https://flipchat1fc.forumotion.com
MaxFlip
MaxFlip

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty31/1/2014, 23:24

Thanks for the quick response, I will be looking forward to having a picture.
Back to top Go down
Announce
Announce

Margins life and death Fc_ran11

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty3/2/2014, 09:21

MaxFlip wrote:
Thanks for the quick response, I will be looking forward to having a picture.

Hi there! Can you sent me the info for the avatar in a Private Message? I can have a look at it then Smile
Back to top Go down
https://flipchat1fc.forumotion.com
fireprowler
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty22/4/2014, 03:05

I have a suggestion and can't find the right spot to spell it out. Now I noticed you updated the list of items pced in the fc and forum. Now, considering that. I dont think many ppl know about the tetsu deathlotus and seaslinger gear added to the list so I think it would be good to advertise the updated pc list by calling out the lines of the gear often without being asked.
Back to top Go down
A WispOfWind
A WispOfWind

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty22/4/2014, 14:03

PC'ers dont use autotypers, so typing all lines is kinda a pain, And some PC'ers dont even do lines. Since it takes some time to write them down. And no PC'er is forced to do lines.
Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty22/4/2014, 14:32

when we changed ur itemlist, we had the chatname renamed to "new items" we had that name for about a month (i think). and about 90% in my opinion now knows what we pc.
what i see aswell is that alot of ppl are just to lazy to go to our website, and look into the "starter guide" section (for this ppl dont even have to register). in there there is an thread called "quick starter tutorial" and in there there is the full list + everything new ppl should know about our fc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margins life and death   Margins life and death Empty

Back to top Go down

Margins life and death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1