Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 3

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog inCalendar
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

Share | 

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zapsepp

Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   10/9/2014, 14:24

Everybody having to deal with the load of trolls in the chat the last few days, thank y'all very much Wink
Back to top Go down
WATPHO

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   24/9/2014, 15:45

Punk 1990 wrote:
Emma Watson, Kaley Cuoco and Cheryl Cole.
HAHAHAHAHA

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ 

WATPHO 

Moderating the FC since 2014

Moderating the forum since 2015

If you use the Unity3D engine, checkout this asset, it would help a lot  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/38694
WATPHO

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   24/9/2014, 15:48

I'd like to thank all the new pc'ers!

For example:

Ark Tart
loch3000

and many others

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WATPHO 

If you use the Unity3D engine, checkout this asset, it would help a lot  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
revan1030

Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation   25/9/2014, 19:27

To everyone that pc's. From what I saw today it takes a lot of understanding and patience. Thanks guys for being patient with this noob especially LOL.
Back to top Go down
WATPHO

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   26/9/2014, 18:16

I want to thank all the guys who read the starters guide before asking questions in chat, and I also want to thank  everyone who follows the rules and supports pc'ers!!

WATPHO 

Back to top Go down
toxicfang

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   26/9/2014, 21:20

I would like to say thanks to skill orion as I have noticed that he has been pcing very well recently. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DarrenKelly93

Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   26/9/2014, 23:13

Thanks for all the pc'ers, you've helped make me alot of mills since I joined Smile good people in the chat altogether, no bad eggs
Back to top Go down
pizzaforflipchat

Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   30/9/2014, 22:10

I would just like to thank everyone! Thanks!

(if you want pizza, you know ask me ingame)
Back to top Go down
general maulage

Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   30/9/2014, 22:48

Thanks to the Flipchat1 team <3
You've set up a truly great service
I do intend to do my bit for the community sometime Razz
Back to top Go down
fillup

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   3/10/2014, 06:20

Beefsteak and Saintpownd. Top reporters from my pcing tonight!

Matxaza as well!

Oh and to Gazza for being Gazza! Don't think I need to explain that one :p
Back to top Go down
karasuhokori

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   3/10/2014, 23:59

<3 to everyone who reports- the few of you that there are. Reports are what get margins updated and some of you even go that extra mile and try to stretch our margins! <3 you all!
Back to top Go down
toxicfang

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   5/10/2014, 18:13

I would like to say thanks to Toxicfang Sad
I would also like to say thanks to everyone who reports like kara said as without you pcers wouldn't be able to update prices Smile

Last edited by toxicfang on 13/10/2014, 07:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaneki

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   11/10/2014, 08:53

hi

been using flipchat1 for two months, really active on first month. got me to 150m in that month, so i wanna thank you all for helping me get that cash Smile

theres three people i wanna personally recognize

first is enfer - literally pced all the time. when i started using fc1 he pced regularly, when i get on today he still pces regularly. great pcer, keep up the work Smile

next i wanna recognize karasuhokori - very active moderator of fc1 and makes sure it stays clean. i myself used to offtopic a ton and got a lil rekt in the beginning but that was my problem - anyway great moderator, thanks Smile

lastly, i wanna thank leila kabell - extremely kind and polite; i remember there was a pcer (who shall remain unnamed) who was yelling at people for cutting and not properly updating margins, so i pm'd leila but she assured me that things were going to be okay regardless. and she recruited me to her clan lul. very kind heart.

i try not to be exclusive but thank you all for being a great fc. literally the safest and chillest pricecheck fc i have ever seen in runescape
Back to top Go down
toxicfang

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   18/10/2014, 21:11

I still say thanks to Toxicfang Wink and everyone else in Flipchat1 Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
fillup

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   20/10/2014, 06:55

Onysis, amazing job tonight! I think you broke some records with how long you were on for!
Back to top Go down
toxicfang

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   20/10/2014, 21:50

I always say it, but I would like to thank Toxicfang and everyone else in the fc Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
DeoX

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   30/10/2014, 12:10

i've been using flipchat1 for about a year and a half i used it all the time under many usernames but i finally have the one i want i would like to officially say thanks to everyone in flipchat1 keeping the prices up to date and making sure the margins are as correct as they can be.

i also wish to say thanks to the creator of flipchat1 because if it wasn't for him i would not have made the 5m a day i have been making since i heard of the friends chat 

finally i would like to thank toxicfang for being helpful and supportive about my beginning role as price checker and i will do my very best to give back to this community the way you all have given to me thanks so much!

-DeoX-
Back to top Go down
aeonysis

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   3/12/2014, 19:19

i'd like to put a good word in for "troylannister" aka pcingfor troy he has consistently been pcing, most helpful, always polite and not overbearing as some seem to be, very much the ideal pcer. i dont know how to suggest someone be ranked so i'm doing it here lol its time to show a bit of recognition to the few helping the many i hope this at least gets taken into consideration by all you higher ranks if not now then later :-D gg troy and keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
enferpitou

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   6/12/2014, 20:53

^ agree with this and big thanks to Stralia aka ShhImMaxing for pcing SOOO much in such a short time!! (also you're doing like 24 hours of pcing right now i think? which is amazing!!)

Keep up the good work everyone!

Event Coordinator in the Flipchat1 official clan Elevion!
Pm me or join the clan as a guest if you're interested in joining!
Back to top Go down
TroyLannist

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   14/12/2014, 08:12

I'd like to sincerely thank enfer/azula Gazza and Fae for being the most kickass kick ranks in the fc.they r always there maintaining the chat from spammers and I know I can rely on them.
Aeonysiss for helping me out when I just started.cheers bud
Labryn for introducing me to flipchat1.
And special shout out to keystones and Gazza who r just 1 pm away Very Happy
And obviously the fc1 community love u guys. Pleasure pcing anytime for u guys Smile
Back to top Go down
aeonysis

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   14/12/2014, 21:10

very welcome mate :-D happy to help
Back to top Go down
Tommy_NL

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   10/1/2015, 11:25

I would like to say a big thank you to TokSick. I think he has been here for not even a week and he s already pcing a lot. Whenever he is online and there isn't a pc'er, he always starts to set it up. I don't know his total by now but I started 4 days ago and have seen him everyday at least once!

So a big thank you too TokSick.

Also Mephiles, he is very kind and I had a fun conversation with him (don't get me wrong it was in pm not the fc)' so thank you too Meph
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   12/1/2015, 19:28

Well... If I would start listing up people here, it would take a LONG time. I'd like to thank Gazza for being a great support for me, making me want to help you all, Alex (A.k.a WATHPO) for being a VERY good friend and helping in a lot of things while pc'ing and even flipping! Special thanks goes to Fae, again for helping me, Henk (he was the one who brought me in :3 ), Troy for letting me know about problems, and Tyler (PvmDC, who's a great Pc'er bro :> ). This Is a game, but I met some wonderful people, and I'm willing to help you as much as I can. Let's not forget Leila Kabell and Karasuhokori for being nice, and helpful!
Announce.. Not forgetting you, you did help me a lot too, thanks. Chris (a.k.a Keystones) - You just made it happen.. I became a pc'er Smile). Enfer, thank you too for all! I'm sure there are a lot of others too, as I said.. this is a long list. And finally, I would like to thank all of the flipchatters who kept me happy all the time while I pc'ed Smile
Back to top Go down
MATXAZA

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   15/1/2015, 04:58

Been contemplating making a post in here for the longest time now, so here goes.

First off, I'd like to thank, Kara, Gazza, Enfer, Toxic, Leila, Pho, and anyone else I missed for helping me from my beginning to where I am today in the FC. They were always there to answer any questions I had when I started using the FC, and still to this very day. I remember PMing Toxic so many times when I was about to PC for my first time because I was scared of messing up. Now I'm constantly trying to think of different ways I can help out the FC because you can just never repay the help you get here, XP
Next, I'd like to thank all the recently new pcers who are helping PC [EX. D A R K 0 R (who was pcing when I wrote this)] when they can and let you guys know you are doing a great job! I'd also like to thank everyone who reports in the chat. Not a lot of people do, so it's great when people send them in.

I'd also like to take this time to congratulate some of the newer Kranks and Ranks I have seen since my last absence, namely TroyLannist, PvmDC, and others. Thanks for your hard work and dedication :3

Lastly, I'd like to thank the flipchat community as a whole. You guys are great!
~Keep flipping~ O u O
Back to top Go down
FlipChat1

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   28/1/2015, 23:15

I'd like to thank everyone that spends one moment sending us an update, giving up their time to price check and everyone that uses the channel day to day.

I would also like to thank all of the kick ranks that do a great job and help provide a high quality service! Wouldn't be FlipChat1 without you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   

Back to top Go down

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next