Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamir
Jamir

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Cdrvmj10

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty4/2/2015, 03:00

I'd like to thank all the cool ranks that have helped me since I started flipchat1 Very Happy

Expecially:
1. " Taco/ G A Z Z A / Seeing " 
2.  Pvm DC

And i also want to recognize Fae , Leila, Piraat Henk & Dl for being in fc almost always

<3
Back to top Go down
karasuhokori
karasuhokori

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Fc_ran11

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty16/2/2015, 04:44

^ Ouch.

I'd like to take a moment and appreciate the pcers we've had lately- there aren't many of you; but you've all done an amazing job Smile I'd also like to thank everyone who has sent in reports- it is YOU who help keep the margins updated, so pcers and reporters- keep up the AMAZING work. <3
Back to top Go down
shockwaveg3
shockwaveg3
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty9/3/2015, 10:56

thanks Smile[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Opti
Opti

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty10/4/2015, 10:31

I'd like to thank everyone that helped me to get started with flipchat1, nowadays even pcing, haha. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/optimistirs
Snazzymacguy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty11/4/2015, 12:29

Wink
Back to top Go down
bangbang
bangbang
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty22/4/2015, 05:00

Thank you to both Nomis379 and Joey P for helping me pc for my first time!
Back to top Go down
eyeglassmonkey
eyeglassmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty22/4/2015, 16:29

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nsty44

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty1/5/2015, 11:29

I would like to start off by saying thank you to FlipChat1 for creating in my opinion the best FC out there. Next i would like to thank all of the other ranks out there for helping to keep the FC under control. Next i would like to thank all of you who have helped me update the forums there are so many of you that i don't have enough space to list all of you the top few that help me the most are Andreeeeeew and Sky Guardian you two have helped me so much today. Those margins were so outdated when i got to them. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fullzyu2
fullzyu2

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty17/5/2015, 02:11

I'd like to thank Pim Cool2 for being pcing machine and keeping us all together, also I'd like to thank Dl Dantastic, Niall Horan and gamedolf for helping me out to understand flipping better, and fixing my mistakes when I'm pcing. And I'd like to appreciate Envy Weps with who we had long discusions about flipping and rs in general was really nice meeting you! And I'd like to thank all of you who gives honest reports, and mostly those who don't cut! Happy flipperino!
Back to top Go down
Flipping-rookie
Flipping-rookie
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty2/6/2015, 19:42

I'd like to thank the chat in general first off, I love the welcoming vibe and helpfulness which has allowed many people to increase their gp stacks.  

However, I would like to make a special mention to Hi_Im_Ska, very helpful in explaining various concepts to me and overall really friendly guy. Thanks for your help. 

Ben.
Back to top Go down
flippingpro
flippingpro
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty29/6/2015, 03:56

What is the subjugation margins atm?
Back to top Go down
Cognoscere
Cognoscere
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty5/7/2015, 15:49

Thanks a lot for this flipchat, I really appreciate !
Back to top Go down
Xjosh123
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty7/7/2015, 10:30

i want to give thanks to @Ronniee for his help last night - had a newbie pcer on and was helpful in assisting him into getting started overseeing the updating of margin prices to keep it fair by all. 

Very professional. Would reccomend for mod if i could comment on his application Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty7/7/2015, 13:14

Thank you Josh, it feels so nice to hear someone appreciate my work!
It is this what keeps me doing it c: 
(Long way to go for mod tho, first rank ftw!)
Back to top Go down
jubbernaught
jubbernaught
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty10/7/2015, 06:20

I would love to say thanks to all the pcers Smile but for me... niall horn (im pretty sure thats his name) is really awsome and friendly the chat and is very responsive when asked questions... thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
sshaz
sshaz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Thanks Sr Jr7   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty1/8/2015, 04:16

Appreciated you doing pc on friday night and helping answer us newbies questions!
Back to top Go down
Leila Kabell
Leila Kabell

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Fc_ran12

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty18/8/2015, 03:32

Shoutout to takeyourbank for pcing often, and overall a nice sir who helps answers questions in the fc!
Back to top Go down
VoidaMyre

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty4/9/2015, 22:20

A Big THANK YOU to

LeTomski

for helping Uphold the Rules within the Friends Chat, and Keeping the Community, Safe and Enjoyable for all Smile
Back to top Go down
Fell soleus
Fell soleus

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty12/9/2015, 05:17

I want to thank all pcers.... without you, I wouldn't be flipping safe Razz
Back to top Go down
Attas
Attas

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty9/1/2016, 05:11

I would like to say thanks to Skullcloud for always reporting and making flipping a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
ADarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty18/1/2016, 06:02

I'd also like to thank Skullcloud. Good reporter, kept my margins up to date.
Back to top Go down
Joey P
Joey P

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Fc_ran10

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty18/1/2016, 08:05

I'm really pleased that this is still being posted on - so I want to show appreciation to Attas and Reubimental for keeping it going (as well as for their PC'ing and reporting in the FC) and also for everyone who has posted here! It shows great respect to other people and I love that  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloody condo
Bloody condo

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty24/1/2016, 00:18

I would like to thank, Joey P, Aero, and Andy. They helped me start pcing.
Back to top Go down
LonyZ
LonyZ

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty29/1/2016, 18:36

I want to thank Azune, Zay, Iron, Pwn, AndyL and all the other pcers, you've helped me a lot in just a couple of day! So props to you guysand keep the amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Oscin
Oscin

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty21/2/2016, 08:29

Big thanks go to Zay and Andy.

Andy is the most polite rank ever to remind people of the rules/give advice to newcomers.

Zay is very good at PC'ing and doesn't get stressed out, very mellow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next