Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Conflict Proof Definition

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karasuhokori
karasuhokori

Conflict Proof Definition Fc_ran11

Conflict Proof Definition Empty
PostSubject: Conflict Proof Definition   Conflict Proof Definition Empty11/4/2014, 17:20

I have to say there's been an overabundance of unnecessary 'conflict proof' posts. I think that people need a clearer definition of what constitutes as a 'conflict'. For instance someone says 'bcp insta bought 6125' and another person says, 'conflict! mine isn't buying', meanwhile, a third person did indeed buy said item quicker as well. Does that really equal a conflict? If 6125 is the margin price, is it really necessary for the person to post a screenshot as proof? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zvayn
Zvayn

Conflict Proof Definition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict Proof Definition   Conflict Proof Definition Empty17/4/2014, 02:37

No that isn't a conflict and doesn't require a proof post, that just means that most likely someone undercut/overcut the other.  

If someone instant sold a bcp at 6125 and someone had a sell offer for 6100 that is a conflict and should be posted.  

Also from what I see, conflict proof is used to confirm a lucky buy/sell and/or large stretch in the margin.

In short, if a buy/sell happened, AT THAT MOMENT, that seems impossible, it should be posted.  The possibility of them, in your example, cutting one another is very plausible so we shouldn't worry about it.

After searching on this site for 10 minutes or so, I can't find where we address conflicts. I'll ask a rank about it.  I might make a small post defining it.  I can definitely go into better detail in that.

I didn't feel the need to put this topic in the starter tutorial because I don't want new people having to worry about it when they are first introduced to the chat.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlipChat1 - Temporary :: Discussion, Support & Suggestions :: FC & Forum Support-