Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RastaJedi

Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread   Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread Empty14/4/2015, 05:53

Guys, when you post a new day, can you please either wait until you've finished PC'ing or copy over the previous margin (and then edit your post or something)?  I know I can just join the FC, but when flipping on Companion app, it's much easier to refer to the forums (I always pretty much refer to the forums, so it's even easier when I'm in-game too, but I wouldn't make that request for that, but I would for Companion because it makes a huge difference there).  Thank you guys so much.
Back to top Go down
Joey P
Joey P

Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread Fc_ran10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread   Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread Empty14/4/2015, 10:07

Having only just woken up, I may have misunderstood your suggestion. So apologies if what I say is irrelevant Razz Do you mean you've found a new day for margins to be posted while somebody is still PC'ing?

If so, I agree that it could cause confusion. Especially if that PC'er has been PC'ing for a while and updated a number of margins. Usually if somebody is PC'ing and we feel the need to create a new margins page, we will only post something along the lines of "Always scroll to the bottom post for updated margins" - with margins being posted after the PC'er has finished in the FC.

I'd have to echo what you've already said and strongly suggest joining the FC to see if there's a PC'er. Doing that would give you a place to report your buys/sells to help the PC'er keep accurate margins, which judging by your suggestion seems to be as important to you as it is to us Smile

If you do what I do and occasionally forget the margin given to you by the PC'er, the best solution is to make a note of it somewhere (eg Word document/Memo/Notepad etc)

I'll bring up your suggestion with the other ranks so we can have a chat about it and one of us will let you know the outcome here Smile

Thank you very much for your suggestion. If I have missed the point feel free to yell at me lol. Seriously, 3 hours sleep isn't the best.
Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread   Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread Empty28/6/2015, 14:58

question awnsered, post inactive

locking thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread   Suggestion for Starting a New Day for Margins Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1