Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LOL GTFO NUB
LOL GTFO NUB
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty
PostSubject: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty24/2/2014, 07:48

This thread was made to help recognize each other, say thank you or show your appreciation to someone.

As of right now FlipChat1 is approaching 3,000 registered users and many of the people that are regularly in our friendschat do not even register on our forum. With that being said, imagine how many people we REALLY help make money by flipping! The reason I mention this accolade is because there are so many of you that help make FlipChat1, in my opinion, one the best friendchats in Runescape and one of the fastest growing as well. With so many of YOU, doing so many things to help us be the great friendschat that we are, It is impossible for us to thank each and every one of you everytime a thank you is owed. From now on, this thread is another and probably best place for...well...ANYONE to say thank you or recognize a fellow FlipChat1 member. It can be for anything as common as PCing or helping you learn to flip if you're new. All the way to something VERY UNCOMMON, such as giving you seed money to start flipping if you're broke and want to start. (Please note: This is just an example and not likely to happen. Also it is a violation of our rules to beg/ask people for money in our friendschat.)

In addition, I hope and believe this will become one of our more popular threads on our forum. This thread can actually be so much more than what it is meant for. This thread can be used to get the FlipChat1 community more engaged or be an icebreaker for our less sociable members. I encourage all of you to seriously use this thread to show your appreciation to each other and say thanks because we all like to know that we are appreciated from time to time and something as simple as a thank you can go a long way.

Lastly, in the past the main way to gain ranks was to PC and update the margins on the forum. Now, I think this thread can also be used to assist us in promoting people. While getting positive feedback is great news, receiving just one recognition or appreciation post on here from someone for something you did will unlikely get you a promotion. But, by being someone that is CONSISTENTLY receiving recognition on here, you will surely grab the attention of the FlipChat1 staff. We'll now even be able to keep track of who is nominated and how often, just like when you PC.

Thank you for reading and let the recognition begin!

Cheers,
Mike - Im Fat
Back to top Go down
LOL GTFO NUB
LOL GTFO NUB
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty24/2/2014, 08:00

I would like to be the first to officially kick off this thread.

I want to recognize DS Dantastic (whos forum name is dvah1987) for being a PCing beast! He also keeps the fc civilized by politely reminding people of the fc rules and also helping others who are new to our fc or new to flipping completely. Not to mention he just recently held a 24 hour PCing marathon and is very active on the forum.

Make sure to thank Dan when you see him.

Thank you again Dan for all of your dedication and hard work.

Cheers,
Mike - Im Fat
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Fc_ran11

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty26/2/2014, 21:35

I VOTE LORD DAVE AS THE SEXIEST FUCKER TO EVER BEEN SEEN IN THIS CHAT. I APPROVE.
Back to top Go down
Katokah
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty27/2/2014, 03:38

I vote Dave too, he is very well spoken human being. Great job Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty28/2/2014, 16:31

<3
Back to top Go down
TiM
TiM

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Fc_ran12

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty28/2/2014, 17:13

I second Dantastic - And would also like to recognise and appreciate the works of our fine ranks for keeping this friends chat going. 

I'd also like to give a special shout out to some of the original ranks from this Friends chat:

Special thanks to: 

Dave Y -> Fake Dave
Illumos -> Keystones
Piraat Henk -> Piraat Henk

Many <3's to y'all! Very Happy

(There are others too, but these are the only active members from the "original" ranks list! Without whom, there would not be a Flipchat1!!!

<3
Back to top Go down
Keystones
Keystones

Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Fc_ran10

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty1/3/2014, 01:52

<3

My Recognition & Appreciation goes to everyone - you're all awesome, it would be hard to pick one or two over others!

Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty4/3/2014, 00:25

first of all ty to every1 that supports my way of being myself in the fc while im pcing or just flipping for my own good Smile

i also want to thank every1 thats pcing and/or giving report to pc'ers in flipchat1, ur all doing a great job Smile

aswell i also want to thank all the other ranked members of the fc for the kindness and help for when i just started pcing, helping me out a great job.

sadly i have been to busy lately to pc myself but hopefully ill get more time very soon to do some more pcing, and i also liked to do the 24hour marothon very much and got great help there from alot off fcmembers for giving me reports, due all of thisi can state that i will do an 24hour marathon again probably in may or june (but dont pin me on that)

P.S. mike i wanna thank you as last just for having that awesome picture, keeps getting a smile on my face eveytime i see it Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty7/3/2014, 18:11

i wanna thank xZarchy for his first time pcing, u did a great job for ur first time keep up the good work Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
redcrazy2
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty12/4/2014, 02:05

leila kabell did an amazing job! one of my first times in chat actualy activly flipping. was impressed by quick responses and friendly attitude. albiet a bit brbish now and then. but thats okay bc he did an amazing job. five outa five
Back to top Go down
Seeing
Seeing

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty17/4/2014, 23:59

Hi guys! I wanted to say that i think Karasuhokori is one the most reliable and best pcers there is. She is usually on, and very helpful to other players. I would love to see her as a kick rank soon.
Another is Leila Kabell. She is fantastic at pcing, very quick to answer requests of those who ask, as well as extremely polite.
Back to top Go down
LOL GTFO NUB
LOL GTFO NUB
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty18/4/2014, 03:08

Thanks guy! I agree with Leila and Kara being great pcers and a big help to FlipChat1. We cant just give out a kick rank. A lot of hard work, dedication and reliability must be proven for a while until one is considered for that kind of rank. However, we appreciate your feedvack and they will both be considered for promotions soon I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Leila Kabell
Leila Kabell

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty18/4/2014, 03:34

Thank you so much for the appreciation Very Happy I haven't had much time for pc'ing due to midterms, but i should be on more often after today ^^ And again, thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
redcrazy2
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty22/4/2014, 08:15

I wanna give ADarkPrince props for doing a great job tonight! Quick to respond, sticking around a while, searching for feedback and looking for improvement. A great impression to the fc, and a good job done. Thanks for being so helpful and responsive!
Back to top Go down
ADarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty22/4/2014, 08:44

Thanks for the positive response!
I really appreciate it.

I do what I can to help make it easier for people. Smile
Back to top Go down
4player4
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty24/4/2014, 18:13

Thanks to all pcers! you are awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
karasuhokori
karasuhokori

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty26/4/2014, 22:17

thanks for the appreciation Very Happy... I haven't actually popped in here until now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty5/6/2014, 03:10

i'd like to make mention of a few promotions, SkelechefX, XSTERSIA, BoutdatAction, love you noobs <3 thanks for the good work, and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty5/6/2014, 17:16

Personally i'd like to congrats Henk on being a faggot.

Secondly i think that as i have been granted sexiest bastard to ever grace Runescape let alone FC1 you all owe me 50m. Expect it in the post by monday.
Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty9/6/2014, 11:56

i sadly see ppl arent useing this part of the forum lately, its good for you to say to some1 they are doing a great job in pcing or something,
so thats why this post aswell tbh xd i want to THANK all generals from this FC that think im a capable enough to help them as a Krank. i wont let you guys down Very Happy.
and if there where no-voters (booeh) ill prove you wrong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leila Kabell
Leila Kabell

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty11/6/2014, 22:31

I definitely think that Taco and Dan have been fantastic in the fc, since they help out a lot Very Happy keep up the good work, bros!
Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty11/6/2014, 23:54

ty leila u2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leila Kabell
Leila Kabell

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty12/6/2014, 00:12

Thanks bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seeing
Seeing

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty12/6/2014, 02:37

Thank you Leila! I remember when i recommended you here a long time ago before you were a Krank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
karasuhokori
karasuhokori

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty12/6/2014, 08:12

oddfkingtaco has been doing an amazing job in the chat, pcing, answering flip-related questions, etc. Just wanted to share my appreciation for what he does!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread***   Recognition & Appreciation! ***New Forum Thread*** Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next