Hello guest !
Please login or register to gain full access to the forum.
A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion.

This is an old forum, we're currently working on flipchat1rs.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No pricechecker online? Post updates in the margins section!
Follow us on twitter for updates and more! @FlipChat1
Pricechecking and updating helps you to get promoted!
Video guides and more! Check our channel now: FlipChat1 YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teplicate
Teplicate
Newcomer
Newcomer

A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion.   A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion. Empty1/2/2015, 19:21

Hey guys, I am pretty new here but I think I know all the important basics but seen somewhat of a flaw or the very least inefficient way of Pcing. Here is my suggestion:

In case you guys did not know, back then there was a dycing FC called dragon dyce and cora dyce where they have a 3rd party dicing system attached right next to runescape. Like they click on the link and on the left hand side it was loading RS and the right side was loading the dycing lobby. And all of this is in one window screen. 

So I was wondering if you guys can do something similar except instead of dycing lobby use it as a way to show price margins. PCers can look for updates in game then change it accordingly and users do not have to ask for "PC xyz". This way Pcer has an easier job and the players can just look for the item/margin they want. This can also be a better incentives for players to come to forums more often and maybe make an account.

Thanks for reading~!
Teplicate.
Excuse any grammar issues, I just can't get writing down xD
Back to top Go down
FlipChat1
FlipChat1

A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion. Fc_ran11

PostSubject: Re: A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion.   A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion. Empty1/2/2015, 19:45

Hi Teplicate,

From what I have gathered from the post you're looking for the following system, being a 3rd-party tool linking to RS client and/or web-client. 

Would something below be similar to what you were suggesting? 

http://runezone.com/clientmini/

If so, at this current moment in time, we're unable to use this system for price checking and/or updating simply due to copyright. As well as this, the system would heavily rely on our trust for creating the system to be as secure as possible, although we would do this, it could potentially mean some users are left without prices.

Thanks for the suggestion, however, at the current moment in time it is not something possible. If you'd like to add anything more to the idea please feel free to leave a reply here or message me on the forums.

- FlipChat1
Back to top Go down
dvah1987
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion.   A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion. Empty11/3/2015, 00:23

thread inactive and question awnsered more then a month ago
locking thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion.   A more efficient way to update and check price checks suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1